So far this year, I have featured Books I Meant To Read in 2017 (and WILL read in 2018) and my Most Look Forward To Releases of 2018. This week I'm presenting books I plan to re-read in 2018 (they were just that good!). You can be sure that the books listed on my Favorite Books of 2017 list will be read again this year, but here are 10 more I can't wait to dive into (again) in no particular order!
10. Undetected by Dee Henderson
9. The Hearts We Mend by Kathryn Springer
8. Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
7. Long Way Gone by Charles Martin
6. Deceived by Irene Hannon
5. Her One and Only by Becky Wade
4. A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
3. The Esther Paradigm by Sarah Monzon
2. The Austen Escape by Katherine Reay
1. Someplace Familiar by Teresa Tysinger
What are some of your favorite re-reads?
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!