Closing out the "month of love", for this week's Top 10 Tuesday I've chosen to feature book covers that I simply love looking at! Let's get to it!
10. Herringford and Watts Mysteries by Rachel McMillan
All three of these book covers remind me of good old-fashioned mysteries a la Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot. Love the simplicity and mystery these covers evoke!
9. Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict
Love this bright, airy room with the gorgeous chandelier in the center! I wonder what the lady in the picture is thinking about?
8. Many Sparrows by Lori Benton
Love the scenes of nature in this one. Very serene.
7. The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron
Those trees! How beautiful! Also love how the green grass contrasts with the pink in the trees.
6. Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge
How much fun is this cover? So creative!
5. The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz
Look at the gorgeous details in this dress! Shining example of the era!
4. Sons of Blackbird Mountain by Joanne Bischof
Another simply serene cover (and another pondering lady)!
3. The Elusive Miss Ellison by Carolyn Miller
I love the lavender color of this gown! Elegance and grace exudes from Miss Ellison in this picture.
2. Death at Thorburn Hall by Julianna Deering
I love all things vintage and am a huge fans of the 1920's-1930's bold art deco style. This one captured my eye immediately!
1. The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett
And here's my favorite! The colors on this cover are just outstanding! The vintage vibe draws me immediately. And, I'm a complete sucker for a Model T!
There you have my favorite covers! What are some of yours? Do book covers entice you to read a book?
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!