This week’s Top 10 Tuesday was not as embarrassing as I thought it would be. I thought I had books on my “to be read” pile for much longer than I actually have. Seems we book lovers have a constantly growing pile of books we want to read (eventually) but not enough time to read them all. Sigh…. Here’s my list of shame…My Top 10 Books That Have Been On My TBR Pile The Longest (and the month/year they landed on that pile)!
10. The Sound of Emeralds by Rachelle Rea (May 2017)
9. The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall (May 2017)
8. A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton (May 2017)
7. Final Verdict by Jessica Patch (May 2017)
6. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell (Apr. 2017)
5. Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge (Apr. 2017)
4. Shadow of Suspicion by Christy Barritt (Mar. 2017)
3. Desert Secrets by Lisa Harris (Feb. 2017)
2. Murder at the Courthouse by A.H. Gabhart (Feb. 2017)
1. The Promise of Rayne by Nicole Deese (Dec. 2016)
I can very happily say that four of these books are already designated for me to read for book challenges (The Tipping Point, Jane of Austin, Murder at the Courthouse, and The Promise of Rayne) so at least my list next time will have these removed from it! :) Put in the comments the one book that has been on your TBR pile the longest and how long it has been on the list!
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!