What a tasty Top 10 Tuesday (sponsored by The Broke and the Bookish) we have for this week! In each of these picks food is somehow woven into the story. I think I need to go get a snack now…:)
The characters in these first two picks have an infinity for a specific yummy treat!
10. All This Time by Melissa Tagg (Raegan loves snacking on Twizzlers)
9. Count Me In by Mikal Dawn (Allegra’s favorite treat- Kit Kat Latte- yum!)
Each of these three books features a family-owned farm harvesting delectable goodies.
8. Blue Ridge Sunrise by Denise Hunter (peach orchard)
7. Hope Harbor by Irene Hannon (cranberry farm)
6. Keep Holding On by Melissa Tagg (apple orchard)
This last grouping has a restaurant, bakery, or kitchen as a central meeting place for its characters.
5. My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade (kitchen)
4. My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren (bakery)
3. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Warren (bakery)
2. Three Little Words by Melissa Tagg (restaurant)
1. Together at the Table by Hillary Manton Lodge (restaurant)
I chose Together at the Table not only because the entire plot revolves around this foodie family who owns a restaurant, but also because the author provides recipes for some of the actual dishes enjoyed by the characters in the book! Bon appetite!
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!