The day before Halloween would not be complete without a Top 10 with a creepy factor! Each of these books unsettled me in some way- be it a disturbing character, a morbid setting, or a dark theme, these are sure to bring out the "spook"!
10. Darkwater Secrets by Robin Caroll- get your voodoo on in this novel based in New Orleans.
9. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon- a super creepy doll is featured in thriller.
8. Crown of Souls by Ronie Kendig- can anyone say deranged, psychopathic, power-hungry bad guy?
7. The Captivating Lady Charlotte by Carolyn Miller- a jilted beau becomes a little too obsessive to the point of being a little loco.
6. Treasured Grace by Tracie Peterson- a savage and heinous attack from natives in the area cause destruction and torment that will give you nightmares.
5. Still Life by Dani Pettrey- The "Black Dahlia"-themed art may be disturbing to some.
4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers- the main character is traumatized from childhood to adulthood by a character who is simply evil.
3. No Less Days by Amanda G. Stevens- interesting plot where certain characters just won't die!
2. The House on Foster Hill by Jamie Jo Wright- a dark house with an even darker past.
1. Coming of Winter by Tom Threadgill- another mentally deranged psychopath.
Do you have goosebumps yet? Even though these books had a creep factor, most of them still landed on my "favorites" pile nonetheless for their fantastic plots. Check them out and let me know in the comments if you have a creepy favorite to share!
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!