The "TBR" lists always excite me- because I get to pick my favorites- and cause me angst- because I look at my past TBR piles and see the books I am still trying to find (is there a "TBR TBR" list?). That being said, I present this week's Top 10 Tuesday (sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl) drum roll please....My Fall TBR List!
10. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis- this classic has been on my "to read" list for awhile. Can't wait to glean insight and wisdom from this icon of the faith!
9. Freedom's Kiss by Sarah Monzon- book #3 in the Carrington Family series, this book follows the life of Adam Carrington- defense lawyer turned food truck owner- in an exciting time-split novel.
8. Engraved on the Heart by Tara Johnson- I've heard a lot about this book! I love Civil War era books and this one takes place in one of my favorite cities- Savannah, GA!
7. The Dishonorable Miss Delancey by Carolyn Miller- I enjoyed the first two books in this series and can't wait to read this one! I'm especially curious to see how the author deals with Clara's depression as I, too, suffer from this ailment.
6. Many Sparrows by Lori Benton- yet another one I've heard a lot about! The description for this novel has just captured me!
5. In Too Deep by Lynn H. Blackburn- I'm a mystery/suspense chic, so when I saw this second novel in the Dive Team Investigations series was coming out this fall, I just had to put it on my list!
4. Where the Fire Falls by Karen Barnett- the book covers for this series are what first drew my attention with their ultra cool retro themes! A light romance with a dose of suspense is always great to enjoy while sipping my coffee on a cool fall morning!
3. The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall- this book has been on my "to read" list for a long time, and honestly, I haven't read it yet because my library doesn't have a digital copy and it isn't on Hoopla. So, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy it with some of my upcoming birthday moola!
2. So Bright a Hope by Amber Lynn Perry- I have eagerly devoured the other books in this series and have been anxiously awaiting the next installment! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!
1. Wait for Me by Susan May Warren- I have been impatiently waiting (ironic, isn't it?) for this book ever since I found out this last book in the series would feature Pete and Jess's story. I LOVE these two and can't wait to see how their story ends!
So there's my list! What books are you looking forward to reading this fall?
Hello, and welcome to my book blog! My name is Crystal Smith. Some say I have a reading addiction... read more
Books I'm Currently Reading!